Sunday, January 22, 2006

My first Video!

I often have a hard time explaining to people that my dad is nuts about motorcycles. I often tell then he has 40 or 50 bikes, and that maybe 15 or so of them run, and can be taken out on a ride.

I was home at Christmas, and I took my brand new camcorder out to the ‘shed’! This does not include footage of the garage, or any of the other out buildings. So there is not shot of his Goldwing, or of the little “All State” that was under the Christmas tree. It also doesn’t show all the dirt bikes and 4-wheelers, because the kids where out riding them!

First I want to say that I’m new to the video making game, this is my first ever attempt!

I need to learn about video editing, file compression and I’m going to need a lot more space then my ISP will give me.

Anyway, here it is….

The 5 min tour of Big Daddy’s Motorcycle shed.

No comments: