Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sorry, I have been gone for so long.


Sorry that I have not been updating this page. I want to blog, I enjoy sharing my stories, but I hate when I write something and get zero views. Okay, so I'm not a very good writer. Okay, I'm also not all that interesting of a person. I am going to try and do better with keeping this up to date.

Since my last post in 2006 I have taken a new job traveling to Iraq and Afghanistan as a contractor for the DoD. But after 2 years, I was just sick of being away from my family. So I started another job with no travel at all. Ugg. I love to travel, and would love a job with maybe 5 or 6 trips a year for no more than 2 weeks at a time. A bonus would be if it was to locations where the general population doesn't shoot at you.

I got a new bike too. To bad I wasn't blogging about that process. Anyway, I searched around and decided I wanted a BMW K13GT. But the price of the K13GT was way, way, way to high. I decided the FJR was almost as good of a bike, and at half the price of the K13, I would be very happy on one. Plus, I have always loved Yamaha's.



No comments: